- Journal name:
- Living Reviews in Solar Physics
is a registered trademark of the
Springer International Publishing AG.
- Springer International Publishing AG
- Editor in Chief:
- Sami Solanki
- Frequency of Appearance:
The journal is organized into yearly volumes. Articles will appear
throughout the year, as they are ready for publication.
Copyright Info for Users.
- Academic Search Complete (EBSCO), Academic Search Premier (EBSCO), ADS (SAO/NASA), CrossRef, Current Contents (Thomson Reuters Web of Knowledge), DOAJ, INSPIRE, Journal Citation Reports (Thomson Reuters Web of Knowledge), Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters Web of Knowledge)
- Living Reviews publications are deposited in multiple digital archives around the world to guarantee long-term digital preservation. Springer is a participant in the LOCKSS (Lots of Copies Keep Stuff Safe) initiative.
Article level metadata are available in RDF:
and via our OAI Gateway:
- Journal Usage:
The web server access logs for Living Reviews in Solar Physics are analysed,
various reports are available at
You need to provide user id 'webstats' and password 'HaveaLook'.
- Living Reviews in Solar Physics is supported by the
Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research.
Until 2014, Living Reviews in Solar Physics was part of a cooperation
Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research, the
Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics,
Max Planck Digital Library (MPDL), formerly ZIM,
also called the Living Reviews BackOffice.
From 2002 to 2008, this project was granted generous financial support by the
Heinz Nixdorf Foundation. Please find more information about this cooperation
Impact Factor 2014